Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, December 20, 2013

Karen Igho battles cancer…“Nigerians should pray for me,” she cries


Karen

This is a trying time for reality star and winner of Big Brother Africa, Karen Igho. The busty entertainer shockingly revealed recently that she has been diagnosed with cancer.
With series of comments on social networking website, Twitter, the Delta State-born radio presenter narrated her cancer ordeal and how she’s currently battling to save her life.

The controversial entertainment personality has always been a target of internet bullies who constantly mock her for going under the knife to have her breast enlarged. But she has consistently defended herself by insisting it was something she did because of a lump which was found in her breast some years ago.
 I have cancer. Are you guys happy? Will be undergoing treatment soon. Lord, I commit my life into your hands. I told the whole world about my lumps and I get bullied every day for that. For being truthful. God in heaven will deal with all for me. You insult people for no reason then you call yourself a child of God,” she tweeted.
We gathered that some of her fans are already praying and keeping vigil for the diminutive celeb.

No comments: