Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My wrist watch costs $1 million...Plus why I wear only Diamond chains and shoes-Oba Akinruntan

Oba Akinruntan & one of his Rolls Royce cars
Oil magnate and the Olugbo of Ugboland, Ondo State, Oba Obateru Akinruntan, recently spoke on his flamboyance and love for the good things of life, in a recent interview he granted one of the major soft sell magazines in Nigeria.
According to the billionaire first class ruler, he does not joke with the good things of life, hence the decision to be the first in whatever he does.
SHOWBIZPLUS have decided to publish excerpts from the interview below, for your reading pleasure.
"You know these days if you want to become a popular and flamboyant king, you have to use diamond. Diamond chain, diamond wristwatch, diamond shoe, diamond ring and my muffler is also made of diamond or gold...I like to be first in everything... Again my chain of cars, I use the same type of automobiles with the queen of England, Queen Elizabeth, we use the same Rolls Royce and Bentley and many things. Aside that I have seven doors Limousine Mercedes...I also have a wrist watch that costs $1 million. Aside that I'm a car freak. I do my shopping in London Jeweller, this is a special store for top ranking personalities in the world. I wear expensive wrist watch, my shoe, chain all have to be diamond...," declares the monarch and boss of Obat Petroleum with the largest tank farm in West Africa.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

when people are hungry, you busy buying expensive wrist watch and wearin gold. make thunder fire you

Anonymous said...

its really sad how our leaders decieve and betray our trust

Anonymous said...

criminals of the highest order

Anonymous said...

so sad

Anonymous said...

and your are happy flaunting it

Anonymous said...

na wah 4 our people

idris said...

oba na wah, only you but wat of these politicains dere own worse pass.

wole said...

Rich getting richer at the detriment of the poor masses

Philip said...

it can only happen in country like niaja where we dont have fear of God

Anonymous said...

This is absolute bullshit. An old man like him talking like a teenager seeking attention. Is that what he killed his way into office to do? And even if he drives the same car with Elizabeth, he is not in the same category with her.

Anonymous said...

Nah wa ooo I know u get dt obaship wit money nd sme of ur family r suffering.God will punish u