Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pasuma Wonder plans big for 20 years of good music

All is now set for the 20th anniversary of Fuji star, Odetola Wasiu Alabi popularly known as Pasuma Wonder as a recording artiste.
 Information reaching SHOWBIZPLUS has it that the Kwara State-born singer will on October 20, 2013 be celebrating 20 years as a recording artiste. The event which is being put together by his management company AO21 Media will hold at Anchor Event Centre, Agidingbi, Ikeja Lagos.
Aside celebrating his 20th anniversary as a recording artiste, the 46 year-old crooner will also be launching a compilation CD, which is a medley of hit tracks from all his albums. 
“I am excited about this event and I look forward to a wonderful moment with my fans, friends and colleagues. It’s been 29 years since I became a professional singer but I didn’t record my first album till 1993. I started my career in 1984 and recorded Recognition, my first album in 1993. So it’s been 20 years since I have been recording albums and I thank God for his mercy. I have also put together a compilation CD, which will be launched and released on that day. The compilation CD consists of hit tracks from my entire album” he disclosed.
  Also, a special 16-page publication reflecting the early beginning of his career, family and challenges will be released on that day.
Several hip hop acts including 9ice, Sean Tizzle, Jaywon, Waconzy, Minjin, Oritshefemi, Dj Sose and others, will be entertaining guests at the event, while ace comedians Omo Baba , Omini and Koffi will be thrilling guests with rib cracking jokes. Alariwo of Africa will anchor the event alongside Omo Baba and Koffi, who will also be supported by Soji Omo Banke and Baba Tee. Fast rising Fuji act Kolade Onanuga (KLB) and versatile band SB Live will also be on the band stand.

No comments: