Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, October 18, 2013

Monalisa Chinda storms Ghana Design and Fashion Week...Set to launch magazine




Spotless Nollywood diva Monalisa Chinda was the cynosure of all eyes at the recently held Ghana Design and Fashion Week at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel. The sexpot also caused a sensation at the Fashion and Champagne VIP evening at the Villa Monticello Hotel, in Accra, Ghana.


Speaking on her experience at the grand gathering, the Publisher of Monalisa Magazine enthused:
“Naturally, I felt loved and I felt that I still have people, who look out for me even outside the shores of my territory − Nigeria. It really made me comfortable.” 
While, on Viasat1 This Morning show with presenters Patrice Amegashie and Kokui Serlormey, several of her fans called in to eulogise her in all aspects of her career.
In another chat with presenter Gladys Osei Owiredu of Joy TV News (MultiTV), the screen goddess made known to the world the launch of her forthcoming magazine. She disclosed it would debut in the first week of November in Nigeria and Ghana in December. In her words: “Ghana is a place I visit all the time. But for the first time, probably, because Monalisa Magazine is a big project I'm about to launch, I had to come with my team to get content for the magazine and also source for a venue for the Ghana launch”, she explained.
 Elaborating more on the Ghana visit, she said: “We need the feel and presence of Ghana in this particular magazine. That was why I went public to make my presence known; to say, hey, your sister and Nollywood celeb is here and needs your support!”




No comments: