Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Ahead of Express Star Awards tomorrow, leading entertainers hail Entertainment Express at three



Monalisa Chinda

As Lagos plans to shut down tomorrow, Sunday, July 27, for the maiden edition of Express Star Awards and third anniversary celebrations of your soar away tabloids, Entertainment Express and Sunday Express at upscale Coliseum Events Centre, Ikeja, Lagos, SHOWBIZPLUSng gladly brings you encomiums and plaudits from several leading entertainers and celebs who are already celebrating and congratulating the Express family.


Monalisa Chinda
Just like yesterday, you great guys are already three and organizing an industry award. I’m very proud and happy with the express team.
A very big congratulations to you guys, please keep it up and keep entertaining us with great news.

Victor Osuagwu
 Entertainment Express and Sunday Express are our own and we are very happy celebrating with you people as you clock three. I like the idea of your ESA, it is a huge plus for Nollywood and the entertainment industry in general. Congratulations EE. You guys are Ebeano.

Ejike Asiegbu
It is hard work, creativity, ingenuity and hard work that have brought you guys this far. Congratulations and keep it the good work.

Segun Arinze
I’m proud of you guys and the many great things you are doing for the nation’s entertainment industry with your Friday and Sunday tabloids. Congrats and keep flying.


Yul Edochie
 My warm regards to EE crew. You people have come to stay. I love the way the stories are written in short and simple formats. I pray God continues to strengthen all the staff.



Mimi Orjiekwe
I thought you guys are more than three years considering the level of your coverage. Wow! I am so happy for you all. Congrats, I wish you many more fruitful years to come. You people should try and increase your circulations in Abuja. It was very hard for me to get the papers over there when I appeared in one of your cover stories.

Portia Yahaman 
I have not been in town lately, but I could recall when Entertainment Express featured me on their cover, I got different calls from people commending the interview. Since then, I knew EE is a paper to always associate with. I am happy for you all. Congrats!

Patrick Elis
Three years already? So fast. I am so happy for you guys and the progress you are making. Within these few years, you have done a lot for the entertainment industry. Especially for the up and coming artistes. I wish Entertainment Express all the best as they keep up the good work.

Yemi Alade
It all started like a dream and now Entertainment and Sunday Express are three.  May you guys keep growing from strength to strength. I will say more grease to your elbow. The drive and passion you have added to journalism in Nigeria and the entertainment industry is something I admire about you guys.
Sossick
You have done the first year, the second year and now it’s the third year. That shows that there is more to come. It shows that you guys are really focused. You have to be focused to put it together. I wish you guys the best.
TJ Sax
With the standards Entertainment and Sunday Express have set, the future is indeed very bright. I wish you guys the very best and continue to be the best.
Dammy Krane
I’m happy for your guys because you guys are really doing a nice job. I wish you guy more anniversaries. I will be here to wish and talk about how you guys  when you also clock 10 years.
Ivie Okujaye
Wishing you more good journalism and good stories that will sell. Wish you the best in what journalism has to offer. I want to travel to the UK one day and see Entertainment and Sunday Express there.
Jesse Jagz
You guys have been a good source of information in tabloid. Entertainment and Sunday Express have really done well for the entertainment industry in Nigeria. For the things that this papers have done in Nigeria, I wish you guys the best.
Patoranking
Happy anniversary to Entertainment and Sunday Express; Keep writing the best stories and keep entertaining us. I’m wishing you guys the best and more prosperous years ahead.
Joe EL
From me to you guys, I want to say Entertainment Express. I am a big fan of this platform and I hope we all get to celebrate more anniversaries together. More successful years to you guys.
Yung 6ix
I pray that Entertainment and Sunday Express continue to grow from strength to strength. I was at your first anniversary and performed at the event and it was just like yesterday. Congratulations to you guys.
Nedu
Entertainment and Sunday Express have done really well. Congratulations on your anniversary and I wish you the best.


No comments: