Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, July 11, 2014

Shock as Burna Boy sacks mum as manager


Burna Boy

Controversial music star, Burna Boy has just fired his mum, Bose Ogulu as his Manager. The artiste made this known on twitter, this SHOWBIZPLUSng can authoritatively report.

The ‘run my race’ crooner who turned 23 on July 2, did not disclose why he took the drastic action that has left many in a state of shock and disbelief.
However, he wrote;   “it’s been a long road to where I am today and my mother, Bose Ogulu has managed me the best she could up till this point and I am grateful. At this point in my life and career, it is time to let my mother be my mother and let my manager be my manager.


Therefore, Bose Ogulu is no longer my manager, all bookings and enquiries for BURNA BOY should now be referred to burnaboybookings@gmail.com. Thank you for your understanding.”

No comments: