Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pasuma rocks fans, drops three new Hip Hop singles



 SHOWBIZPLUSng can authoritatively reveal that there is palpable excitement in the air as Fuji star, Pasuma Wonder is set to drop three singles off his highly anticipated hip hop album. The Kwara State-born singer confirmed the good news.  

Entitled Abo, Omo olopesope and O ti clear, the songs were produced by Frankie Free and female music producer, DJ Toxiq.
According to Pasuma Wonder, “This is something a whole lot of people have been waiting for.  I mentioned my intention to record a hip hop album in 2009, but I have been too busy working on so many other projects. Right now, I am pushing everything aside to record a nine track hip hop album that will blow everyone’s mind. The three singles according to my management company (AO21 Media) will be officially released on Tuesday, June 24, 2014. I have not featured anyone in these singles but other songs in the album will have other artistes featured in them.”
 Pasuma Wonder is the first Fuji artiste to collaborate with a hip hop act when he featured on the hit song Jealousy by the Remedies in 1999. He has since collaborated with several other hip hop acts including, Ruggedman, Artquake, Pasto Goody Goody, Oritsefemi, 9ice, DammyKrane, Terry G and several others. 
   Meanwhile, the singer, who is popularly known as Oganla 1 has opened a new Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts.  “There are several fake Pasuma Wonder accounts on the social media which made me stop using social media because of fraudsters but my manager insisted I had to, so I had to open new accounts. My twitter account is @officialpasuma, instagram is officialpasuma and facebookaccount is officialPasuma’’ he stated.

No comments: