Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Finally! Tuface opens up on dad’s cancer

Tuface

  Leading entertainer Tuface Idibia has finally opened up on the cancer that recently hit his dear father.
  In this brief chat monitored by SHOWBIZPLUSng, the father of seven painfully revealed his dad has commenced treatment in a bid to fight the deadly ailment.


Congratulations on your new album; when is it going to be released?
I really don’t know yet, but very soon.

When did you start recording this new album?

I don’t really know when I started. We record everyday that’s our job, so for this new album it has been a long time coming. I would say immediately after my last album.

What are we to expect from the album?
Nothing much. Just the usual thing you have been getting from my former albums.

So there’s nothing new about Ascension?

I wouldn’t say that. Every album has different things to offer. I have changed a lot since I released my last album. That change will be seen in my new album. So there is always something new.
This is also your first album as a married man?
Yes, it has been an exciting experience so far.

Recently, you broke the sad news about your dad battling prostate cancer, how is he now?
He’s fine and there is really no problem. He was diagnosed early and he has started the required treatment. He will fine. It is just one of those things. The family will get through this.

When was he diagnosed?
I wouldn’t really want to get into all that. The good thing is that he will get better. The whole family is behind him and most importantly, God is behind him too.

-Entertainment Express

No comments: