Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, June 27, 2014

Shame! Uche Ogbodo's 10 months marriage crashes...Angry actress says hubby lied, deceived her


Uche Ogbodo

The shocking and shameless story you are about reading can only happen in Nigeria’s Nollywood.
SHOWBIZPLUSng gathered authoritatively that heavily pregnant Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has walked out of her marriage to an American based ex-footballer Apo Arthur. This is sensationally coming barely 10 months after the two lovebirds formalized their union traditionally in a hush hush manner.
Ogbodo, who left our shores several weeks ago for USA to deliver her baby confirmed that the marriage was based on lies and deceit, so she decided to opt out regardless of the fact that she is in the last trimester of her pregnancy.

Confirming the split, the fair complexioned movie star said.
“Well, it wasn't really marriage yet because it wasn't fully formalized. We were still in the process of formalizing it when all hell let loose, so I was merely engaged.  
I walked into a no-win situation. Barely one month into the engagement and in the process of planning a formal wedding, I realized that I had made the greatest mistake of my life. The foundation of the union was based on lies and deceit…Shocking lies…
We had been dating for almost a year and I thought I knew it all but nothing prepared me for what unfolded.”
Also speaking on her fate as a pregnant woman, embittered Ogbodo maintained that she doesn’t mind being a single mother, but will never go back to her liar man.
“I have finally made up my mind to break off the engagement and my reasons are irreconcilable. I just want to be left alone to take care of my child. After all, I was not married but was engaged to be married but as things stand now, the engagement is officially broken due to irreconcilable differences and since I am having my baby soon, my doctors have advised me to rest as my health and that of my baby are the most important things right now. I am sorry if my keeping quiet misled people,” she pleaded.

No comments: