Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, June 13, 2014

Finally! RMD opens up on why he lost so much weight


RMD

After weeks of unending speculations, respected Nollywood actor and Delta State Commissioner for Culture & Tourism; Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) has finally opened up on the rumour surrounding his recent weight loss.
 RMD, while reacting to the trending rumour in a report monitored by SHOWBIZPLUSng, said:
 "People are probably so disappointed to see me looking so much better, they want the news to be true. Unfortunately for them, I am in the best shape of my life. 

 It amazes me how people cling to bad news. I am a public servant in Delta State; I go to work every day. I am not sick. I changed my lifestyle and lost weight and I am looking better than I have ever looked in my adult life.”
RMD is happily married to former Africa Independent Television (AIT) presenter, Jumobi Adegbesan. He got married to her in 2000, after the death of his first wife, May Ellen Ezekiel, otherwise called MEE

6 comments:

YINKA said...

na wah o pple can jus spread rumor

Paul said...

so sad

Happy said...

thank God 4 his mercies

Rami said...

pple can talk sha

Akeem said...

he owes nobody an xplanation

Anonymous said...

Thank d lord