Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, June 13, 2014

Nollywood actor, Arinze Okonkwo says women love touching his private part


Arinze Okonkwo
What you are about reading will definitely shock you. Nollywood actor and model, Arinze Okonkwo, is no doubt a ladies’ man any time, any day, based on his good looks.
He recently opened up in a chat monitored by SHOWBIZPLUSng that he is used to ladies touching some ‘delicate’ parts of his body, including his private part. Can you beat that?

Recounting one of his embarrassing moments, Okonkwo stated that when ladies find him attractive, they touch some certain parts of his body.
“A friend of mine had a party which I attended. Everyone was drinking and I went to the restroom. I did not know it was the ladies I entered. I bumped into a lady who was coming out; she grabbed me 'there' and quickly planted a kiss. 
I retreated and told her I did not know who she was. She said I did not need to know her. We are friends now but nothing intimate. Sometimes ago, I had a flat tyre in Lagos and a lady stopped to help. I told her I was fine and while she was leaving, she tapped me 'there'. I see a lot of it, it is not new,” he narrated.

No comments: