Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Fear grips Ini Edo as FBI puts hubby on watch list



Ini and hubby, Philip

This is certainly not the best of times for star actress, Ini Edo as unconfirmed but scary information filtering into SHOWBIZPLUSng revealed that her US-based hubby, Philip Ehiagwina, is currently under the watchful eyes of America's dreaded Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).  Ehiagwina was brought before the apex investigative body by his estranged wife, Ruth Okoro.
The aggrieved ex-lover spilled the beans in a recent tirade targeted at Nollywood badboy, Jim Iyke. Embittered Okoro is upset that her estranged hubby allegedly tricked her into marriage just to obtain the American Green Card coveted by many immigrants. "One of my (ex) husband's mistresses Nkiru who lives in Houston,Texas set him up after she found out that my husband betrayed his wife (me) and lied to me. She decided to set him up with an audio coverage and got every prove, he confessed about playing me for a green card on tape."
Hear her bombshell: "At the moment, he has a case with the United States Immigration and the FBI is also on this case. It is a very long story. I have decided to speak to the press and bring the truth to the table at this moment." I was very upset about it and fought for the truth. My husband (Philip) met me as a virgin and took my virginity on a night of our honeymoon. For him to paint a bad picture of me simply because I reported his green card fraud to the FBI since he has refused to confide in me is something I never saw coming but I will fight to the end."
However, since last week when Okoro came to the public domain with her allegations, neither Philip Ehiagwina nor his celebrity spouse, Ini Edo has made any official response.
“Those supporting Jim Iyke right now should know he destroyed my marriage. Okoro further threw some dirts in the direction of controversial actor, Iyke.
According to her, the actor who tried hard to date her was one of the reasons she is separated. She added, ''In 2005 Jim Iyke started heating on me since when I refused his advances and reported him to my husband Philip Ehiagwina, now Ini Edo's husband. Jim Iyke tried to talk me out of telling my husband and when I insisted he got upset and decided to set Emeka Ike up because he is the only person I confided in. When I was invited to Maryland to feature in a movie, alongside Keturah Hamilton, Emeka Ike was there and I always confided in him and asked questions. Emeka Ike and his wife Emma have been my friends for over 11 years now, I visited them when I visit Nigeria," she revealed.
Meanwhile, an insider who spoke with EE on the condition of anonymity disclosed that fear has gripped Ini Edo following the startling revelation that her Edo State-born ‘businessman’ hubby is currently being watched and trailed by the FBI.

No comments: