Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Angelina Jolie calls ex-husband Johnny Lee Miller a "great friend," reveals which one of her films made her throw up

 Angelina Jolie
Which one of Angelina Jolie's past films made her puke?!
In a new interview with Buzzfeed, the Oscar winner reveals her 1993 sci-fi film Cyborg 2, in which she played a robot assassin who learns human emotions, made her sick to her stomach!

"Oh, I threw up," Jolie said of her reaction when she watched it. "I did. I saw it and I threw up. Just nausea. But the kickboxing was fun. It was the first time I was sent to do kickboxing. But I was 17 and I think I thought I was making a real movie, which is odd, since there's a scene when I'm decapitated and talking...as one does. But, yeah, I saw it and got really sick. I just remember my brother Jamie holding me and saying, ‘It's going to be all right.'"
Jolie also opened up about her ex-husband Johnny Lee Miller, who she costarred with in 1995's Hackers. "Well, oddly, love," Brad Pitt's other half said when asked what feeling the film gives her. "That's where I met Jonny, who is still a great friend. So I think of him when I think of that. Although, I'm sure the movie looks so ancient now, but we had a lot of fun making that."
As for her Oscar-winning performance in Girl, Interrupted, Jolie dished, "I really, genuinely thought I was the only character who was sane in the entire film. And if you watch it closely, that's exactly how I was playing it: I am just the only sane person here. I was actually almost upset when people said I was so good at playing insane because I never thought she was insane. She was just incredibly honest, which, I guess, made her seem crazy."

6 comments:

PETER said...

so much love her

David said...

best actress

Kate said...

she is so lovely

HELEN said...

she is so great

Augustus said...

Hope she also threw up the money? Lol

Emmanuel Obi said...

A great friend and you left him! There is god o!