Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Uche Ogbodo Blasts Rita Edochie's Fat Shamer

Image result for Uche Ogbodo




The actress was involved in a war of words with a troll fat shaming actress, Rita Edochie.


Uche Ogbodo is sparing no words for fat shamers.

playThe photo that started it all (Instagram)

The actress was involved in a war of words with a troll fat shaming actress, Rita Edochie.
"She's so fat," a follower said. "She is so Fat and you are so stupid!" she wrote.
"You are calling out on a woman who is old enough to be your mother!!!" she admonished him. Adding, "I bet your momma ain't even this Sexy & good looking."
This is not the first time the star would be shutting down trolls on social media. Recently, she clapped back at 'haters' who called her ugly.

playBetween Uche Ogbodo and a fat shamer (Instagram)
Rita also recently put her makeup trolls to shame. The veteran actress took to Instagram yesterday, August 29, 2016 writing, "I am a PRETTY MAMA. GOD i thank you for the way you moulded me SO make i carry go. I can never be YOU. I am who i am and that makes me a UNIQUE person. The good thing is, if you don't notice my BEAUTY, u must notice my #BLACK EYE PENCIL# My GREAT PEOPLE dis new WEEK , whatever an enemy PLAN against YOU must be back to the PLANNER. Have a lovely BLESSED stress free week IJMN." pulse

No comments: