Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, November 28, 2016

I Need A New Wife That Will Make My Life Beautiful - Divorced Actor, Solomon Akiyesi

Image result for Solomon Akiyesi




Nollywood actor, Solomon Akiyesi who became very popular in 2013 after the story of his alleged wedding to his third wife while still legally married went viral has declared on social media that he is in need of another wife who will make his life beautiful.
Akiyesi’s first marriage was in 2003 to his university love, Ezinne. He was alleged to still be married to Ezinne when he contracted another marriage with Lilian who was said to be eight months pregnant and living in Port Harcourt.
When Solomon attempted to marry another wife, Uloma Agwu in Lagos on April 13, 2013, Lilian stormed the church in the company of police officers to stop the wedding.
In a facebook post, he said:
“I like women, I concur, especially when they are beautiful and gorgeous, I concur. I need a wife I concur. But I’m not searching for a beautiful and gorgeous wife. I need a woman who will come in and make my life beautiful and gorgeous” stargist

No comments: