Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, November 21, 2016

I am ready for a new husband - Kenny Saint Best Reavels

Image result for Kenny Saint Best



The gospel singer, who separated from her ex husband, Eddy Remedy revealed she is ready to love again.

Ten years after separating from her ex, Eddy Remedy, gospel singer, Kenny Saint Best has disclosed that she is prepared to be hitched again.

The singer mentioned in an interview with Punch News'Saturday Beats that she used a whole decade to nurture her children into teenagers.
Her motherly role was very important to her as she wanted to give her children sufficient attention before considering getting into another marriage.
“I told God that when I am doing my 50th birthday, there must be a man beside me. That is the deal I struck with God.
"It is exactly ten years that I have been single, so I am ready now.
"I was waiting for my children to grow and become teenagers so that I would have given them all of my time so that there would not be divided attention between them and the new daddy or husband.
"Now I am through with all that, I am ready for a new husband."
The gospel singer revealed that it has been quite challenging joggling her career with caring for her children.

She admitted that having to combine the role of a mother with her career has not been easy, but her children must take the center stage in all she does.
The singer puts down her ability to handle her roles successfully to the grace of God.
“It has been the ‘mega’ grace of God for me to do all I am involved with and still be a single mother.
"I ask myself if I am human sometimes because I combine a lot of things together.
"As we speak, I am at a rehearsal and before I left home, I had to make lunch, do the laundry and I would still check my children’s homework because their exam is coming up. I cannot afford to delegate duties when it comes to my children.
"What you want to see in the future is what you put in the picture now, so I can never be too busy for my children and my ministry.
"I am a church girl to the core. It has been the grace of God," she said.
Kenny 'Keke' Ogungbe

Kenny Saint Best is a sibling to Kennis Music executive, Kenny Ogungbe.
She married her ex husband, Eddy Remedy in the year 2006.
Things however went south between them in 2012, six years after their marriage.
They reportedly have two children together. pulse

No comments: