Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, November 28, 2016

Dyeing my son’s hair was deliberate - Olamide

Untitled-4




 When pictures hit the internet showing Olamide and his son rocking matching hair styles, most were shocked that he could dye the hair of a one-year-old 
But before you label him an irresponsible father, hear what Baddo had to say 
He said dyeing his son’s hair was deliberate

A lot of people have wondered why popular musician Olamide decided to dye the hair of his one-year-old son Batifeori Maximiliano Adedeji. Most feel the boy is too young for such eccentricities.

But baddo recently gave a reason for it. Speaking to Moet Abebe of Soundcity Radio, he said: “Dyeing my son’s hair was deliberate. We are just jumping on this twinning trend. I’m doing my best to raise my son in the right way. I try as much as I can to spend time with him and make sure I’m part of his day to day growth.”

Olamide new hairstyle


He also went on to reveal that he and his protege Lil Kesh are still on good terms even though he is no longer signed to the label. Asked what he wants to be remembered for, the YBNL CEO said he wants to be remembered as “a symbol of hope for the streets.”naij


No comments: