Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, November 28, 2016

I'm Not Ready For Marriage - Timaya

Image result for timaya





Nigerian singer, Timaya stressed in a recent chat with Saturday Beats that he is not walking down the aisle anytime soon.
He said: “I am not getting married soon. My life is a journey. My career is my journey.
I didn’t lie to my baby mama when she was pregnant; I told her I wasn’t ready to get married. I never said I wasn’t going to get married. But at the moment, I am not ready.

When she told me she was pregnant, I accepted the pregnancy. She told me she hoped I wasn’t going to be like other musicians who had kids from different women. I told her no. My two kids are from same woman. I know what I am doing.”stargist

No comments: