Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Fans Blast Skales For Making Sexist Statement During Interview

Image result for SKALES




Popular Nigerian singer, Skales has been criticized by fans for making some statement that sounded derogatory during an interview with Hip Tv.


The singer who was asked about his relationship status and he got this to say, “I have learnt to put my private life very private. Life is there for us to enjoy, women are there for us to enjoy. So basically I am enjoying myself”
He was not spared at all by his fans as Ethiopian girlfriend, who calls herself Mrs. Skales, and captioned it: “Just to clear the air, this is the special one i’m with”

Why would he say that 'women are there to enjoy' which was seen as a sexist statement by some of his fans when he already has a girlfriend? I think Skale needs to clear the air. nigerianfilm

No comments: