Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ex Deputy Speaker, Chibudom Nwuche opens up on how Gov. Amaechi betrayed him plus why they are fighting

Nwuche
Former Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Chibudom Nwuche is currently locked in a fierce battle with the embattled governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi.
Nwuche in a recent chat alleged that Amaechi deliberately denied him victory at the 2011 senatorial primaries, thus denying him the opportunity of representing his people at the senate. He disclosed that Amaechi began fighting him based on his insistence on transparent governance and accountability in the state.
"Before I began my campaign, I went to my governor and told him that I want to contest for the senate. He asked if I have the resources to run against an incumbent. I told him that all I desire from him was the promise that we would not interfere in the process. He gave me his word... Unknown to me the governor never meant his promise... I was surprised when another person was declared the winner of the primaries the next day..."  He described what Amaechi did to him as a big dishonour and  betrayal.

No comments: