Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Bishop Tom Samson reveals how his dad died because of N2000!

Bishop Samson
City preacher and founder of Christ Royal Family Church, Bishop Tom Samson in a recent interview with Yes International magazine recounted painfully, how his dear father died because they could not afford the paltry sum of N2000 (two thousand Naira) only, to save his life.
"When I was growing up, my father died because we lacked N2000, to buy drugs and when I went through school, I never bought a text book because my parents could not afford it. From my primary school to university, I never bought, I only borrowed books..." the 47 year-old man of God told Yes International magazine in its latest edition that is still selling on newsstands nationwide.

No comments: