Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, August 26, 2016

“I Don’t Like The Fame That Comes With My Job” – Frank Edoho

Image result for Frank Edoho
 Frank Edoho



Frank Edoho, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (Nigerian Game Show) presenter who is currently expecting another child with second wife, Sandra Onyenucheya said in a brief chat with HipTv said he loves his privacy and hates the fame that comes with his profession.

His words:
“I hate being popular. Me I love things about entertainment, I love broadcasting that was what I was meant to do but I don’t like the fame that comes with it because I’m a regular guy.
If someone approaches me I’m in a bad mood just because people know me doesn’t mean I have to lighten up for you becasue I’m just a normal person but I feel that some people would not identify with it so I need to change because I am a public person.
But I don’t like the fame that comes with entertainment. That’s why I’m not involved in movie. I havent been an actor, I have not acted in anything because I don’t want to be involved in more fame.
I like privacy, football, my children and my wife…. Play Station of course.
Entertainment is a gift and a curse ofcourse.”----stargist


No comments: