Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Celebrity Birthday! Yvonne Jegede, Tony Tetuila are a year older today


Image result for Yvonne Jegede, Tony Tetuila




Today is the birthday of Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede and singer Tony Tetuila.

playYvonne Jegede (Instagram)
Born August 25, 1983, in Agenebode, Edo state, Nigeria. Yvonne Jegede first featured in 2face's video 'African Queen' in 2004. That same year she made her Nollywood debut when she acted in "Missing Angel".
Yvonne Jegede playYvonne Jegede (Instagram)
She studied International Relations at a University in Cyprus. "I am glad to say my 33years on earth has been from grace to another bigger grace. I wake up to blessings, I breathe love, I live a life of Grace, my going out and coming in have always been favoured. I have people love me for no damn reason, even in my imperfections. I've grown in my mind, I'm living like a queen, I don't think I'm anything close to perfect but I have the perfect people love me perfectly. Ps: if you see me PLAYING like a child, know that my age doesn't dwell in my heart," wrote the actress today on her Instagram page.
playTony Tetuila (Instagram)
Nigerian singer, Tony Tetuila is also a birthday boy today.
Tony Tetuila, real name Anthony Olanrewaju Awotoye, is an Afro hip hop artist from Nigeria.
Formerly a member of the defunct group, 'The Remedies' (along with Eedris Abdulkareem and Eddy Montana), he split with the group and went on to have a successful solo career as an artist.
He took to Instagram today wishing himself a happy birthday, "I thank u lord for letting me see another year of my day 25th of August I thank u for the gift of life."
Happy Birthday Yvonne Jegede and Tony Tetuila!----pulse

No comments: