Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Neighbor From Hell! Chris Brown Terrorizes Neighborhood, Local Says

chris brown




Chris Brown’s antics have terrorized residents of his quiet Tarzana, Calif., neighborhood for months — long before yesterday’s police standoff — a local said
“I think he’s a piece of s**t,” Brown neighbor Rudy Akbarian told Radar. “He’s rude, first of all.”
 “I’ll come walking out with my friends at 12 o’clock. I get home at 12 o’clock from work. He’ll be out here with his stupid little friends and their stupid little cars, revving their engines,” Akbarian said. “Like dude, people are trying to sleep! This is a residential area! You wanna rev your cars? Go to a frickin’ racetrack like normal people do.”
“Not only that, it’s like the third or fourth time cops are out here,” he said. “He doesn’t care.”
As for allegations that Brown pulled a gun on former beauty queenBaylee Curran early Tuesday morning, Akbarian told Radar, “I’ve never seen him with a gun but I don’t doubt it. I don’t doubt it at all … He’s a piece of s**t man.”
As Radar reported, LAPD swarmed Brown’s estate on Tuesday after Curran accused him of violent behavior, and eventually obtained a warrant to search the property. He was arrested and released from jail on a $250,000 bail late last night.
Brown has insisted he is innocent. “I ain’t did s**t. I ain’t going to do s**t. And it’s always going to be be f**k the police black lives matter n***er,” he said in an Instagram rant posted yesterday morning. “I don’t care y’all going to stay playing with me like I’m the villain out here, like I’m going crazy. You guys got me f**ked up though because good luck when you get the warrant or whatever you need to do. You’re going to walk right up in here and you’re going to see nothing you idiots. I’m tired of f**king dealing with you all, y’all the worst gang in the world, the police, and I said it.”radar

No comments: