Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, August 29, 2016

Moyo Lawal wants a break from the media

Image result for Moyo Lawal




The star in an interview with City People Magazine says the media needs to give her a break.

Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal wants a break from the media!

Moyo Lawalplay
The actress looks sassy in a photo shoot.
 (timeofgist)

The star in an interview with City People Magazine says the media needs to give her a break.
When asked how she copes with a lot of media attention, she told City People, "I read some stories and I shout wao! Who did this? I am like are you serious? Moyo? You did this? But I really appreciate the love the media has for me. It's not easy to get so much attention. But I think the media needs to give me a break."
Moyo Lawalplay
Moyo Lawal, displaying her hour-glass figure.
 (Kemifilani)

On her privacy she said, "I still like my privacy. I still like my private life. Honestly, I am still scared of the whole 9yards. I am still scared of attention. But I think with time I have sort of grown older and I have been able to learn to sort of manage. It hasn't gotten easier. I must admit."
Lawal recently denied claims that she applied for a butt enhancement surgery in order to improve her body feature.
Lawal noted this on Saturday, August 6, 2016, via an Instagram post where she wrote that her appearance is natural.
The actress is known for her role in the movie "Holding Hope", and the family drama series "Fuji House of Commotion", produced by Amaka Igwe.

No comments: