Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, August 26, 2016

I am scared of marriage – Actress, Ebube Nwagbo

Image result for I am scared of marriage – Actress, Ebube Nwagbo




Nollywood Actress, Ebube Nwagbo, has shared her fears concerning marriage following the high cases of divorce in the industry.
The Anambra State-born actress told ‘Star Gist’ in an interview.
She said: “I try to keep to myself, but the industry where I find myself is a complex one
“You have to be very close to me to know the real Ebube, because most times I camouflage just to create an impression.
“The real me is not what you see in TV or read on the papers , but I am also human; I have my moods, my bad sides, my flaws, etc.
“I love the good thing of life, so I work hard to get them.
“I only stress myself when money is involved.
“Marriage is always going to be at the right time, and don’t ask me when is the right time.
“I’m single but I’m not searching, Why would I?
“Well, I am seeing somebody, but starting my own family I can’t say for now.
“But I will do that at the right time.
“I don’t like doing something and later jump out of it.
“I take my time to do whatsoever I want to do making sure it is the right decision.
“I am scared of marriage, we see divorce everyday.
“Although no one goes into marriage believing she would soon jump out of it.
“I strongly believe that before a couple considers divorce, they must have put in their best to make it work, all to no avail.
“Marriage in the limelight is not easy, even those outside it are not surviving easily.
“For me, before I take the decision, it just has to be right.
“I have learnt a lot from other people’s mistake and that has helped me a lot.
“Being in a relationship alone is not easy not to mention marriage, I just want to do it right to avoid regret.--dailypost

No comments: