Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I’m scared of our future – Charly Boy

Charly-Boy-Gay-Allegation
Charly Boy











65-year-old eccentric Nigerian celebrity Charly Boy has written a piece on the future of Nigeria and where it’s heading to.

The Area Fada took to Instagram yesterday, August 29, 2016 writing, “My people, I no go lie, fear dey catch me for the future of our country.

I know that there is no vaccine against mismanagement/incompetence. Most Naijas may have concluded that the CHANGE mantra was only 419. There is great fear in the land, most people are not sure where the country is headed, and what many Nigerians are asking is whether you feel us, your subjects, if you feel our plight at all.

I see so many of my people walking with their heads dangling over their shrinking shoulders, being swept by hunger and poverty in the land of plenty. God are you there?

My people are desperate for someone to believe in, Nigerians needs a Talk and Do Presido, no go-slow for the matter because many things don scatter. We certainly need someone who practically leads us through this pain with sincere action and not mere intents or words.

I don talk my own, how we go do am?

Charly Boy has always been an odd character since his emergence into the music scene in the late 80s. Five years from hitting 70 Charly Boy is still an entertaining oddball.



No comments: