Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Bad-blood! I love Basketmouth to death – Freeze

Image result for daddy freeze
freeze




Controversial on-air-personality Freeze has given details on what started his rift with former pal Basketmouth.
Since 2015, Freeze and Basketmouth have been involved in an online war of words, shades and subs.
The bad blood came to a head last week when the radio presenter posted an old photo of him with Basketmouth’s wife. The photo was quickly deleted but it triggered rumours of Freeze being firedfrom Cool FM.
In an exclusive interview with the veteran media personality, Freeze spoke about what started his rift with Basketmouth.
BASKETMOUTH (1)
BASKETMOUTH (1)

You see there’s a point in the conversation that I cannot have for legal reasons, but there was an alliance that was broken and Basketmouth took the other side or it appeared to me that he did, and he never gave me a call. This is my guy, he never gave me a call to say why did you do this or why did you not do this and I felt slightly slighted” revealed Freeze.
The OAP spoke about how he and Basketmouth started off together many years ago as humble men in search of success. “I remember when he was driving a Jetta and I was driving a golf. I am talking about 20-year-old cars basically.
Despite the beef between them Freeze paid props to Basketmouth for his immense talent and the role he played in his life. “He is an amazing talent I must say and I watched that talent grow from a seed into a forest that it is right now” admits Freeze.
Also, I have to give it to him he was part of my story. He encouraged when there wasn’t much encouragement. So I hate to hear all the stories that I am hearing about me and him” he further said.
 Freeze, however, says if Basketmouth takes a shot at him he will retaliate. “Unfortunately, if you come after me I will come after you. I am reactive, with him, I am reactive, with most things to I am reactive. I am not pro-active but just know that for every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction. As long as he keeps…I mean you saw the shade the other day. Like really? But he is my guy, he is a great guy and I love him to death” said the OAP.
Earlier in his interview, Freeze said he was not fired from Cool FM despite rumours last weekend.pulse

No comments: