Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Atlast! Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy set to tie the knot

Image result for don jazzy
Don Jazzy


Finally Don Jazzy is considering marriage. The Mavin boss in an interview with NotJustOk TV says he has been too busy for a relationship.
According to him, he is getting old and has been too busy to be serious with a woman.
I hardly have time. I feel like I’m going to jump into one and won’t concentrate on my work or I will not concentrate on my family and I don’t want to do that to my wife.  Hopefully next year sha.
Meanwhile, Don Jazzy has been busy sending subtle marriage hints to fans. From rocking a baby to dancing with a mystery lady at a party this year, the Mavin boss took to on August 22, 2016 asking, “Dear future wife, where would you like us to have our wedding?”
Don-wife
The music producer seems to be joking but recently, he has been sending subtle hints of wanting to start a family soon.pulse

No comments: