Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Queen Blessing Ebigieson drops latest movie, Ejomiko, speaks on her deal with Jimi Agbaje


Queen

After many months of high anticipations from movie buffs, the Yoruba movie, Ejomiko has finally hit movie shelves nationwide, this SHOWBIZPLUSng can authoritatively report.
In the words of the producer, Queen Blessing Ebigieson, who also produced other hit flicks such as: Borokini, Lori Ere and others, Ejomiko is a story of a girl who lost her mother at a young age, met her father for the first time at age 16, went through hell in the hands of her step mother, yet became successful in life.

“The movie teaches us that God's time is the best.  I can't remember the number of people that have called to commend the movie; lots of old women even called to pray for me, just because of the storyline.”, she said in a recent chat with SHOWBIZPLUSng.  
Featuring Yinka Quadri, Ireti Osayemi, Queen Blessing Ebigieson, Mercy Aigbe, Yomi Gold, among other leading entertainers, the movie which was directed by Kolade Kadesh  and marketed by High Waves Video Mart is currently one of the delights of movie lovers and critics.
The Edo State-born actress further noted thus: “Most of the movies I write and produce are based on true life stories. At the moment, I am working on my next movie. I have already shot part of it in London,” she disclosed.
Speaking on the group she founded, Black Queen, as she is popularly called averred: “IBA means I BELIEVE AGBAJE. It’s a group I formed to support my godfather, Jimi Agbaje who is a patron of Queen Blessing Foundation (QBF). I believe Agbaje is the change we need here in Lagos State and that is why I formed the group to support his governorship ambition. I believe he will turn Lagos state around as a governor.
By JAMES EMMANUEL

No comments: