Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, September 19, 2014

Nollywood actress Amanda Ebeye inks mega deal with Etisalat


Ebeye

After weeks of speculations, it has finally been confirmed that sexy Nollywood actress, Amanda Ebeye has signed a multi-million Naira modeling contract with telecommunications giant Etisalat. The deal, which was sealed a few weeks ago, according to a statement sent to SHOWBIZPLUSng, is a one-year contract that involves indoor and outdoor adverts and television commercials. She will also represent the brand at specific events.


Though details of the deal have been kept secret, Ebeye who is currently in Asaba shooting a new movie has stated that it was worth the commitment. “I have always been a model and I’m glad working with Etisalat. The deal is worth it, I must confess. Many people are asking if I am now an ambassador of Etisalat , the answer is no. I have only been contracted to model for Etisalat but if I am requested to be an Ambassador, I will not hesitate."

Amanda Mike-Ebeye was born on April 30, 1986. She graduated from Benson Idahosa University, Benin where she read International Studies and Diplomacy. Since making her maiden appearance in Weeping Tiger in 2007, she has gone ahead to feature in various movies and soap operas, including Burning Tears , Heat of the Moment, Clinic Matters, Dangerous Angels as Carol, Desire , My last Wedding  and several others.


No comments: