Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Saturday, April 12, 2014

What life has taught me at 67- Pete Edochie


Edochie
Veteran journalist, broadcaster and actor, Chief Pete Uwadiegwu Edochie, needs no introduction because most Nollywood films have his imprimatur.
Recently, the Anambra State-born thespian, who clocked 67 on March 7, reveals how he rocks life as a sexagenarian.

“Life has taught me a lot. First of all, that you must love your fellow man as you love yourself. Try to lend a willing ear to people when they complain, see if you could be of assistance to them. Tolerance goes a long way. If we consider that the same God created all of us, we are bound to assist one another whenever there is need for it.
Life has taught me not to take people for granted, not to presuppose a lot of things. I have learnt a lot from life. Personally, I don’t permit myself to experience something before appreciating that this is what it ought to be. So, I would say that life has taught me a lot and I am happy about it,” he said.

2 comments:

ada said...

many more years o

Anonymous said...

God is ur strength