Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, April 17, 2014

10 leading entertainers open up on where and how they will spend their Easter


Toplis

Ten leading entertainers recently opened up to SHOWBIZPLUSng on where and how they will be spending their Easter, which holds universally this Sunday, April 20. Enjoy their responses.




Bovi (Comedian)
 No plans! I will be working throughout the period. It is really going to be a busy schedule for me. On the other hand, I will still find time for my family after this season.  It will be a busy day for all of us in the entertainment industry with lots of showbiz activities here and there.   
Lolo (OAP)
Within the Easter, I would be touring America and the United Kingdom
 Thelma O’khaz (Actress/Singer)
I will definitely bring and create enough time to thank God for his love and mercy towards me after which I will continue with my usual works.
Portia Yamahan

My Easter is definitely here in the US. No rice and Chicken- Na burger and milk we go use celebrate am. I won’t be celebrating it with any family member because I’m here alone.

Chioma Toplis (Actress)

My Easter will be in Ghana. I will be holidaying and resting. I need a break too to catch some groove.  You know what they say about all works and no play.
Vivica Anuforo (Actress)
I will be on location-shooting all the way!
Favour Oma (Actress)
Unfortunately, I will be celebrating 2014 Easter in tears and broken heart. I will be burying my mum on Easter Monday. This 2014 Easter is more or less like the darkest Easter ever. I lost my mum-Rose Chiamaka Onyebuchi-some months back. I treasured her so much, a reason I cry each time I remember she is gone forever; each time I remember I will never see her again.
Baba De Baba (Comedian)  
My Easter will be fun because I will be going round Lagos for shows. My job is seasonal so I have to utilize the opportunity to make some money to feed my family.
Acapella (Comedian)
I intend spending the Easter with my family, especially my mum because I haven't seen her for a while now. I also intend to stay home all day and reflect on God's love and mercies for mankind by giving us his only begotten son.  But unfortunately, I can't do all these because I have lots of shows and events to attend.

Dada Omowunmi (Actress)
I’ve been working since the beginning of this year. So I will use this Easter to rest and also spend quality time with my family. I might also decide to attend a comedy show.
 Okey Uzoeshi (Actor)

I will spend the Easter with my family. I will relax and prepare for my birthday which comes up exactly after Easter.

Mimi Orjiekwe (Actress)

I will be having an in-house party right inside my house in Lekki. Nothing serious, just drinking and gisting with my friends and loved ones.

Kate Adepegba (Actress)

I will be on location during the Easter break so I will celebrate it with the cast and crew.
Mor Okonkwo (Actress/Singer)

I will be in Port Harcourt working on a set of a new TV series. I will also be performing at an event in Port Harcourt.

Elder O (Comedian)

"Work, work and work.” I just got married and back from honeymoon few days ago so I need to work and recover from all the expenses. Certainly I'll create a little time for me and my wife to flex, but she will have to juggle with me in between my jobs. 



6 comments:

lola said...

Happy easter 2 everybody

hope said...

Una no dey rest

caro said...

Wishing u guys a splendid easter

james said...

Una well done o

yomi said...

Nigeria entertainment industry is really doing well. Wishing all our entertainers hapi easter

Flora said...

This absolutely a period of reflection. Hapi easter