Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Confessions of a murderer: How and why I killed my girl friend-Oscar Pistorius


Pistorius

Oscar Pistorius on Tuesday gave harrowing testimony about the moment he shot girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp dead on Valentine’s Day 2013, telling his murder trial he believed she was an intruder.
Oscar Pistorius broke down in tears in the dock forcing an adjournment in his murder trial, as he recalled the moment he discovered he had shot girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp dead.
“I heard a noise from inside the toilet, what I perceived to be someone coming out of the toilet,” he said tearfully. “Before I knew it I’d fired four shots at the door.”

“I sat over Reeva,” the athlete testified before sobbing loudly, putting his head in his hands and letting out a barely intelligible cry “she wasn’t breathing”.
AFP -

No comments: