Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Heart Is Broken He Was the 'Ultimate' Husband, Father...Cries wife of late WWE star, Ultimate Warrior

The Ultimate Warrior's wife is finally opening up about the shocking death of her husband -- saying she's heartbroken by his passing ... but says the touching WWE tribute is helping her cope. 

Dana A. Warrior just released an emotional letter to her husband's fans ... saying, "It is with an absolutely broken heart I reach out to you."


Dana says she tried to keep her daughters insulated from the news coverage -- but allowed them to watch the WWE tribute on Sunday night.

"As the scene unfolded with that amazing roster of talent gathered donning Ultimate Warrior shirts and even his face paint, we cheered and sobbed simultaneously," Dana wrote.

"To everyone who stood there, thank you. My girls will remember your bowed heads for the rest of their lives."

Dana also touched on the moment Warrior collapsed outside their hotel in Arizona -- saying, "I fought and screamed and cried for him not to leave me, but I wasn't to win this round. Heaven won and I lost." 
"But I had the ULTIMATE love for 20 years and my children learned to be Warriors from THE ULTIMATE DAD. I wouldn't trade a moment of the life we shared, good or bad, for anything on God's green earth."

 

4 comments:

Glory said...

What a loss

Mary said...

A sad loss

Victor said...

RIP

jack said...

May d lord grant d family d heart 2 bear d loss