Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Funke Akindele opens up on new lover tale


Akindele

Controversial cross over actress, Funke Akindele has debunked reports that she has moved into a private estate in Lekki, Lagos with her new lover.
The information was the lead story in one of the major soft sell magazines and has since gone viral online.

In a press statement released by the actress, which was also obtained by SHOWBIZPLUSng, the separated thespian maintained that it was just a wicked rumour speculated to tarnish her image.
“It will be vainglorious to make it a media issue, just as it is condescending to claim any imaginary lover paid for the apartment. In the past few months I have enjoyed tremendous love from my fans, family and brands that I represent. I cherish every second I get to spend with my colleagues on sets because it has been rewarding. I look forward to many more precious moments in the years ahead. I appreciate the concern of fans and a section of the media on this matter of the heart, but I plead for understanding as I continue to concentrate my creative energy on my career and immediate family.”

No comments: