Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Exposed! Real reasons movie director, Tchidi Chikere, ex wife are fighting dirty in public


Sophia and Tchidi

 More facts are beginning to emerge on reasons controversial movie director, Tchidi Chikere and his pretty ex wife, Sophia are currently fighting dirty and washing their filthy linens in public. SHOWBIZPLUSng, reliably gathered that the current war of words between the estranged couple had to do with issue of infidelity, betrayal and abandonment from both parties as well as bottled up anger and mutual suspicion.
In fact, it is no longer news that a couple of days ago, Chikere went on Twitter and blasted his ex-wife Sophia and accused her of having an affair with an unnamed man.

In a prompt response to her estranged hubby’s accusations, Sophia immediately fired back and responded to the allegations and further questioned his motives.
She said in her post:Tchidi Chikere, I read all you said about me and I laugh. Is that the best way to justify yourself? It is well. I will not exchange words with you still because there is nothing you say or write about me that will shake me because those that put their trust in God, He never fails them.
Why are you lying to people? For them to turn around and clap for you and justify what you did? Is it because people who know the truth are saying it and it's hurting you and you are now looking for a way to justify yourself. I gave you 10 years of my life and this is how you repay me? By disrespecting me and my family? Continue...
You said I used juju to marry you. If truly I and my family used juju to hold you, let God who sees everything judge me and you.
You said I never had time for you? When you are always filming in the east and I won't see you in months. I played the role of father and mother to the kids...And I laughed the more when I saw where you wrote that I didn't feed you for five days. Is this all in desperation to justify yourself? Wow!!”

Speaking further, the angry and embittered woman added: “You put up my pictures with my friend to use against me? You want to use it to justify what you did to me? What you put me through for years? You said he is my boyfriend that I go to see in London and I ask you Tchidi, when I was with you, did I not go to London two or three times yearly to buy clothes for my boutique? Everybody knows that I am a business woman and I buy my products from London and America. And so because I have a friend in London, I now go there just to see him? He is my friend, my pal, my buddy and my best friend.
But it’s well. My kids read what their daddy wrote about me and they asked me to respond and tell the whole world that you are wonderful mother and that they know and they are seeing everything and won't say anything till they grow up! So I’m responding to this because of my three lovely boys that I live for, that I’m blessed with.
I want to beg Tchidi to please allow me to concentrate and train my kids with God's grace and help. I wish him the best in his new marriage. I bless his new marriage with his new wife and I wish them well. This will be my last statement. Even if Chidi pulls the mountain to paint me black. I will not respond again.”
We will definitely keep you posted as more missiles are fired from both warring ex.

11 comments:

Henry said...

so sad u people re washing ur dirty linen outside

Jerry said...

Respect urself becos of ur kids

Angel said...

SMH on u guys

Pamela said...

cant u people jus shut up

REMI said...

so sad

PETER said...

D guy should be man enof to shut up

Teju said...

Crazy couple

Dave said...

dem no force una marry, so respect urself n shut up

Andrew said...

Tchidi should just keep quite u man 4 crying out loud

Anonymous said...

LOLs

Kola said...

Shame on nollywood