Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, March 28, 2014

Tchidi Chikere’s wife accuses, curses Nuella Njubigbo for breaking her home, snatching her hubby



Nuella and Chikere

Sexy Sophia, the estranged wife of movie director, Tchidi Chikere, has lambasted emerging actress, Nuella Njubigbo for snatching her husband and father of her three boys.
SHOWBIZPLUSng reliably gathered that the very bitter and betrayed Sophia finally spoke for the first time, barely 24 hours after embattled Njubigbo released a press statement and confirmed her secret marriage to movie director, Tchidi Chikere,
In her statement, which many, mostly her fans and colleagues did not believe, Njubigbo shockingly claimed that she only started dating the movie director after his marriage to Sophia packed up.
However, still angry and silently seething Sophia has rebuffed the claim, describing it as lies from the pit of hell.
“It is a blatant lie! Nuella started dating Chidi long before our marriage ended. She is the reason my marriage ended. I swear with my life, my children’s life and everything I have that Nuella started dating my husband before he left the marriage.
But because I respect my husband a lot, the father of my three boys, I have kept calm and won’t talk and comment because there is no need to wash your dirty linen in public. Tchidi is a wonderful husband and father and will always be.” she clarified.
Shedding more light, she stated: “This question is for Nuella. Nuella since you broke my marriage, have I called you? Have I looked for you? No! After what you did, you still have the right to lie and say you were not in the picture? You want to deceive the public? But you can’t deceive God. You put what God has joined together, asunder and made my children cry to bed every night.
I keep calm and you have the audacity to say that you weren’t dating my husband when we were together? Let the wrath of God be your portion. Now that you have taken my hubby and you are getting married to him like I heard, are you happy? Are you fulfilled? Let the Almighty God fight for me and judge you.
Let vengeance be of God who knows everything and sees everything. My God is able and he’s not asleep. He sees. He knows. And he feels what I feel. He is the Lord who cares for me and my kids.
As for my husband, he is a wonderful father and I will never ever disrespect him” the estranged wife wrote in her press statement.
Meanwhile, in a swift reaction, Njubigbo said she didn’t snatch anybody’s husband, adding that she only followed her heart.
In her words: “Let me start by confirming some of the rumours you may have heard. Yes, the traditional marriage rites between Tchidi Chikere and I will be performed soon. This was not the way we imagined or planned it, but as they say, nobody has a crystal ball to tell where or who we end up with. Life is a dice.
At the time the rumours of his separation/divorce and me being involved was going on, I definitely was not in that space where some story writers said I was. I was busy doing other things with my life, other preoccupations, a relationship (I thought would lead to marriage), and my acting career. Things happened, my relationship packed up and we went our separate ways, I moved on.
Tchidi and I have always been friends (As I am with other colleagues). We trade in the same career, but we never crossed that line (we never dated), not to talk of me getting pregnant for him (I’m currently not pregnant as still being written). Sometimes, It’s really tiring confirming or refuting some of these rumours. I know some naysayers would still believe what they have made up their minds to believe and stick to; Truth is, I am not making this statement for those set of people, neither am I making it to get people on my side. This statement goes out to those who love me and truly care about me and the way I live my life, and to my very reliable and supportive fans who have been asking questions and deserve to know the truth.
In the past two years, Tchidi and I worked more, we got closer and more friendly, we were both single and I began to understand and see the real him. Needless to say that I also began to really, really like this real person I was getting to know more and more with every passing day. Then it happened, our hearts clicked. Well, maybe the flying rumours contributed to this and made me look more his way, or it could have been part of life we have no control over."

SHOWBIZPLUSng will definitely keep you darling readers posted as more revelations are uncovered in this messy husband snatching drama that could be turned into a Nollywood blockbuster.

12 comments:

Chidi said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Ify said...

Drama

CHICHI said...

SMH

Anonymous said...

This is serious o

Chinedu said...

Danger

Kenny said...

make she beta b careful

Anonymous said...

This is not true

PETER said...

cant belief

Luke said...

na 4 movie e happen

Anonymous said...

so surprised

Anonymous said...

not true

Anonymous said...

husband snatcher