Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Ritual killing: Fireman finally opens up


Fireman


The General Overseer of Perfect Christianity Mission, Dr. Sign Fireman Ukoha has finally opened up on the allegation that he instructed a teenager to kill and bring the faeces of a virgin girl for ritual rites in his church.
Speaking to SHOWBIZPLUSNG in his Surulere, Lagos-based church recently, the flamboyant man of God said that his long silence over the matter was because he wanted to trace where the attack was coming from and those behind it.

He said: “A lot of things written about me then were not correct. I want to use this opportunity to clear the air. I didn’t do it. I have never met that young man before. The story said I was bundled to the police station. That is not true. I drove to Panti police station myself. If I was guilty, I would have run away. When the young man was called to testify in the presence of policemen, he confessed that we had never met. The boy who claimed he washes my car every day, did not even recognize the colour of my house when I took the police to my house in Lekki. How come? Thank God his mother came out to vindicate me. A lot of things have happened to me in recent times. I have suffered bandits attack, assassination attempt, even my mother’s house in Abuja was burnt down but I am not perturbed because I know who I believed in. This whole thing started when I came in contact with a document which I will make known soon. The people involved have tried to prevent me from making it public but they are wasting their time.”
Brandishing copies from the police and the office of the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP), he continued, “From the investigation of the police, there is nothing to show that I had anything to do with the allegation. The DPP had also written that I am innocent. You can go and verify yourself. I am against killing. I have been in the miracle ministry since I was 18 and my spiritual father is Dr. T.L. Osborn. This boy has several cases of rape in Badagry according to investigations, even the mother came out to testify to that effect.”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this sounds good.

ada said...

At last!

tade said...

Only God knows the true contents of the heart of men...

Anonymous said...

but why all these?

efizy said...

judgement day no go easy o!