Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, March 7, 2014

Emeka Enyiocha’s wife delivers baby boy on his birthday




SHOWBIZPLUS can exclusively reveal to you darling readers that it has been celebration galore in the home of Nollywood star, Emeka Enyiocha as his darling wife delivered a bouncing baby boy in the morning of yesterday, Thursday, March 6.
Amazingly, the bundle of joy came on very special day - the birthday of his famous dad, thus making Enyiocha the happiest man on earth.
While confirming the good news to SHOWBIZPLUS, Enyiocha, who has three kids (two boys and one girl) with his pretty wife, Stella, said the baby arrived on a very special day in his life and that of his entire household.

“This is the biggest joy for my family and I this 2014. My darling wife, Stella just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy while we are still celebrating my own birthday. This is the biggest birthday gift I’ve ever gotten in my whole life. We thank God for everything, as you can see the celebration is still on,” the elated thespian from Abia State gushed in a voice filled with excitement.

No comments: