Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, July 29, 2016

Rumoured war! Lola Alao insists she’s not fighting Bukky Wright


Lola-Alao 700






Nollywood actress, Lola Alao has just cleared the air over an alleged animosity between herself and Bukky Wright over a man.



The rumour mill was agog with news that the newly converted actress and her ‘bestie’ Bukky were at war over an Austria-based prince known as Abbey whom Lola was reportedly close to getting married to.
Lola Alao has however debunked such claims calling it rumours. According to her latest post on Instagram the pair’s friendship is still intact.



She shared a photo on her Instagram page yesterday, July 28, 2016, writing, “Ajoke my bestie for life, they Said we are qurelling because of a Man #smiles#kojoooooooooooooooooooooor,they never born the man.


Alao in an interview with Punch News’ Saturday Beats, recently slammed  critics who trolled her for converting from Christianity to Islam.

“I don’t know what the hullabaloo is all about.  I am from a Muslim background. My father was a Muslim. My grandfather was Muslim. My father was Lasisi Alao.”

“There is no big deal in this. The religion is not new to me. I chose to follow my mother before; and now I decide to go back to Islam, is there a problem?

“Fathia Balogun was a Christian but she changed. Bukky Wright was also a Christian and she changed to Islam and nobody has tried to crucify them.”

“How come my own is different? I have not rested.  I cannot sleep again. People are saying different things since they heard the news.”

It was alleged that the actress changed her religion in order to get married to a rich suitor. pulse

No comments: