Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, July 25, 2016

I’m single and not searching – Eniola Badmus


Image result for eniola badmus





Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, has dashed the hopes of prospective suitors, after revealing in an interview with Punch News that she is currently not looking for a romantic relationship.

Badmus, who also disclosed other information concerning her career, personality, relationship with musicians, bluntly stated this.

When asked about her love life, the comedienne who recently stated that she likes to “keep her private life private” said “I’m single and not searching”.

Among other things, the actress mentioned that she likes to socialize in urban centers, listing some of her favourite places.

She said, “I like to hang out at G12 Bar, Bay Lounge, Quilox and Club 57. Whenever I visit Atlanta, I hang out at Xs Lounge, Arif and Gold Room.”

“I love to swim and play lawn tennis. I also like reading and penning things down. I write things down because I’m quite forgetful.”

Badmus is also not a push over when it comes to looking good, as can be observed from her recent red carpet outing.

Eniola Badmus
Eniola Badmus

The actress said apart from her Nigerian stylist, she likes to put on dresses designed by Gucci and Salvatore Ferragamo.

“At all times, I like to look good.  I feel when you look good, you see good things and good things happen to you.”

“The way you dress is the way you are addressed. I just want to look good for myself. I love to hear people compliment my looks.”

“In Nigeria, I am styled by Toyin Lawani of Elegante by Tiannah, and also The Big Line, which is my fashion line. Aside from that, I love Gucci and Salvatore Ferragamo”, she said..pulse

No comments: