Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, July 22, 2016

Banky W Slams Female Fans


Image result for banky w




EME boss, Bankole Wellington, better known as Banky W, revealed on Thursday that he has been getting a number of private messages from ladies claiming to be his future wife.

In a video posted on his Snapchat page, Banky shared messages he received from female fans claiming a divine entity revealed to them he is their husband they will end up with.
“Mr Banky, I’m your wife says God. I have been dreaming about you since 2 weeks now. Please come and take your thing provided by God.
“You have been disturbing my sleep. I can’t even sleep well all because of someone I don’t even know”, a fan confesed.
Another fan who messaged the E.M.E label boss went as far as saying she dreamt they had a “baby girl” together.
“I keep seeing you in my dreams, don’t know what you have done to me. I love you dearly, I wish it could become reality. I even had a dream where we had a baby girl together, I woke up happy.”
In response to the messages, the 35-year old bachelor said God is yet to reveal to him who his future wife will be and as such, “it’s a lie”.
“If God tells you that somebody is your husband or wife, let God tell that person too. Don’t be the person to speak for God, let God speak for you.
“Recently I’ve been getting a lot of people saying “You’re my husband, God said I’m your wife”. It’s a lie, because God told me nothing about you. God needs to tell me himself.”
The Made For You singer has been under some pressure from fans on social media clamouring for him to find a wife and settle down now that it seems all his friends have gotten married leaving him as the last bachelor standing.--stargist

No comments: