Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, July 25, 2016

Henrietta Kosoko: I am not using her death to sell my music- Son


Image result for Henrietta Kosoko: I am not using her death to sell my music- Son









Taiwo Olowu, the eldest son of late actress, Henrietta Kosoko, has denied using his mother’s death to promote his music career.

Olowu, who is also known as LT, stated this in an interview withPunch News’ “Sunday Scoop” 

.
Taiwo Olowu  
 
Taiwo Olowu, the son of Henrietta Kosoko, is also known as LT.

According to him, he has been doing music long before his mother passed away.
“I did something to celebrate mothers. The song is a celebration of life and death. I didn’t do this song to advance my career, it is to express myself.”

“We all have different ways of mourning. I am not using her death to sell my music. I have been an artiste before now and my late mum was supportive of my career before she died”.
LT also observed that he is not close to veteran actor, Jide Kosoko, who was married to his mother before she died.

He however mentioned that the actor has supported him in some ways.
“The relationship between my late mum and Jide Kosoko is not my business. Therefore,  my opinion does not matter.”

“He is doing what he can. We are not that close but he is playing his role”, he said.pulse

No comments: