Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

You call me bitch … I quit – Publicist tells Chris Brown

Image result for chrisbrown
chrisbrown
Chris Brown went ballistic on a publicist, referring to her as a do-nothing “bitch,” and the publicist fired back that she spent all of her time cleaning up his “s***t.”
Chris had an angry exchange with PR guru Nicole Perna over magazine covers he wanted for his clothing line. The conversation started with Perna texting him, “Loooove all the black pyramid pieces … awesome collection!”
A frustrated Brown did not receive the compliment well, saying, “I don’t want you texting me compliments with no results.” He went on to accuse Perna of doing nothing to secure Vogue, GQ or any other publications, telling her, “Get in the game.”
chris-brown-text-tmz-3
And then the fireworks started. Perna lashed out, “Anna Wintour doesn’t want to f*** with you. These editors don’t want to f*** with you.” She goes on, “The majority of my time is spent on damage control. I am constantly cleaning s*** up and having your back.”
Brown fires back, “NICOLE, you texting me as if I will give a f*** if u dont work for me or not … Do whatever makes u feel better. Me personally, I DONT GIVE A F***!!!”
Mike G, Chris’ manager who just sued the singer for allegedly attacking him, was included in the string of texts. Chris then texted, “Mike, this bitch got all the balls in the world talking to me but can’t talk to the editors or anyone for that matter when they release bulls*** in the press … Send this bitch her termination.”
And then, Perna texts Chris, “Chris, respect. You’re in my prayers x.”
Chris’s final shot, “Bitch u in my nightmares.”
Perna sent her resignation letter to Chris. TMZ
Bookmark and Share

No comments: