Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, June 27, 2016

Jay-z Disses Drake in New Song ‘I Got The Keys’




Image result for DRAKE AND JAY Z
DRAKE  AND JAY-Z





It’s beef season again, and this time, it seems to be between rappers Jay-Z and Drake.
Yesterday at the BET awards, DJ Khaled surprised his fans by dropping a new song with an accompanying video titled I Got Keys. He featured Future and Jay-Z on the song. On his part of the song, Jay-Z dropped some lines which fans are now saying is a diss directed at Drake, who took jabs at the rap mogul on his Summer Sixteen track where he said “I used to wanna be on Roc-A-Fella then I turned into Jay, Now I got a house in LA, Now I got a bigger pool than Ye.”
Well, Jay-Z appears to have responded to the diss with these lines “In real life they like me? In real life I’m like no.” ;Til you own your own you can’t be free, ‘Til you’re on your own you can’t be me.”
Earlier this year, Drake clarified his relationship with Jay-Z, stating that though he respects him, the two don’t always agree when it comes to the music.
“I’ve expressed my admiration and respect for Jay countless times,” he said during an interview “Sometimes we just fall on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to the rap world.”
Fans are currently going berserk on social media with different reactions to the possible beef brewing between the two rappers---gidibase.com

No comments: