Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Kaffy Celebrates 36th Birthday

KAFFY



Energetic dancer and Guinness World Record holder, Kafayat Oluwatoyin Shafau-Ameh better known as Kaffy is celebrating her 36th birthday today 30th June, 2016 with new photos



kaffy birthday 02

The dance choreographer yesterday unveiled her newest studio and received a birthday cake from her kids


Thanking God for bringing her this far, Kaffy wrote;
I thank God for another year..
I thank God for another opportunity to look at the world ahead of me stoop,project,focus,aim and conquer!!
I thank God for sustaining my life ,giving me more opportunities to make other lives appreciate HIS presence, HIS power and Essence.
My life is a testimony of Gods grace as every step of my existence has HIS imprint .
Kafayat, with the popular stage name, Kaffy, got married in June 2012 to Joseph Ameh and have been blessed with two wonderful kids, Eliana and Sean.---stargist.ng









No comments: