Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita Okoye Gives Inspiring Reason For Quitting Her Job

anita okoye 01
Anita Okoye



Wife of P-Square’s Paul Okoye, Anita Okoye today revealed on her Instagram page that quit 9-5 job earlier this year so as to face new personal projects she was working on. The proud wife and mother wrote;
Changes. This quote resonates with me because, at the beginning of 2016, I found myself unfulfilled in my 9-5.” she writes
Life was a bit robotic, mundane, I felt limited. I never knew I would be an entrepreneur, but I knew I didn’t want to be sitting behind a desk all day. 
The creative in me wanted some shine and I had to answer.

anita okoye




Quitting my job, was a huge risk, financially and psychologically. 
I swapped my high heels & Blazers for sneakers and hard hats. 
I have no regrets, no looking back. I’ve been taking it one day at a time, it’s not been easy, but I’m nearly ready to reveal my new projects---STARGIST.COM

No comments: