Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, November 9, 2015

We Planned To Be Together Forever – Late Kefee’s Husband

Teddy Momoh
Teddy Momoh






Star FM radio presenter Teddy Momoh has opened up on his grief following the death of his wife, famous Nigerian singer Kefee, in June 2014.
In an interview with Punch, Momoh talked about how he has been coping since Kefee’s death.

kefee
kefee

He said: “Life has got to move on. I am still trying to get a grip of myself. She was the best thing that actually happened to me but she just disappeared in a flash. I am happy that she is resting in God’s bosom. Although she is not here with me today, we both planned to be together forever. But, I cannot question God.”
Despite it being over a year since the sad incident occurred, Momoh said he is still ‘rebooting’ and believes that everything works together for good.
He said: “I am rebooting all over again. I am a Christian and I do not believe anything is difficult. As a child of God, I believe that whatever happens to you is the will of God for you. I tell myself that I live according to God’s will and I thank Him, knowing that everything is working together for my good to fulfill my destiny. I know my stand with Him.”
On the impact Kefee made in his life, he admitted that people do not really value what they have until they lose it.
She was loving, generous and always thought about other people. I am imbibing those qualities. Not that I never possessed them, but I take them more seriously now.”
Read full interview in Punch.
Kefee, known as the Branama Queen, was a gospel artist. On a trip, to the US in 2014, she collapsed aboard a flight to Chicago, went into a coma and was admitted to a Los Angeles hospital. She died 15 days later. The cause of her death was ruled as lung failure.
She married Teddy in March 2013. Before that she was married to music producer Alec Godwin in 2008. That marriage ended on a sour note. Naij.com

No comments: