Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

O.J. Simpson ‘denies ever sleeping with Kris Jenner as he dismisses rumours he could be Khloe Kardashian’s father

oj simpsom
oj simpsom

O.J. Simpson has reportedly denied ever sleeping with Kris Jenner and has dismissed claims he could be Khloe Kardashian’s father.
The New York Times’ Page Six reports that the former sportsman, who is currently in prison for armed robbery, confided in prison guard Jeffrey Felix over the last seven years.

kris
kriss and khloe

Jeffrey told the site that 68-year-old O.J. said he would never have betrayed his late friend, Robert Kardashian, (Khloe’s father) by having an affair with his former wife.
Adding: ‘O.J. picked me out. He ended up trusting me almost as much as Al Cowlings. He said, “You’re like a brother to me.”‘

oj simpson 2
OJ Simpson and Robert Kardashian,

Robert was the former NFL star’s lawyer 20 years ago, when he went on trial for the killings of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
In 2012 O.J. Simpson’s manager spoke out to claim the jailed American Football star could be Khloe’s father, saying: ‘Whenever I bring it up, he giggles.’
Kris, 59, famously tried to persuade her daughter to take a paternity test on an episode of KUWTK and there have been rumours that Simpson or Lionel Richie could be her father.
But Lionel, 66, rubbished the claims back in October last year, when he told TMZ: ‘No, of course not!’.
However, the 65-year-old singer then added: ‘They are my kids, they grew up in my house, but no I’m not the dad’.
Khloe also told Gossip Cop: ‘I’ve had so many dads my head is spinning lol.’
To make matters worse, Amber Rose, who used to date Kim Kardashian’s husband Kanye, added fuel to the fire when she poked fun at the rumours during a Twitter spat.
She wrote: ‘U think because ur dad was a professional football player that got away with murder ur better than me girl? Haaaaannnnn?,’ which appeared to be a thinly-veiled reference to O.J.
Kris has previously admitted to having an affair during her marriage to first husband Robert Kardashian in her tell-all book Kris Jenner and All Things Kardashian.
‘Robert had been the only man in my life since I was 18,’ she revealed in her book.
Adding about the affair: ‘I don’t know why I was having a mid-life crisis at 30, but I was. His name was Ryan, and he was a producer. We had wild sex everywhere, all the time.’
Robert is said to have filed for divorce after catching Kris out at a restaurant with her lover.
While Kris Jenner has openly admitted cheating on her former husband, she has always strongly denied any suggestion that Robert was not her daughter’s father.
‘I have never heard such cr*p in my life,’ she told GMA in 2012.
‘I was there, right. I gave birth, I know who the dad was. Everything’s good. We’re all good. It’s the family joke because Khloe was blonde and not dark-haired.’  Source Mail Online

No comments: